Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company.

Your auto policy may include all of these coverage's or some of them. Each coverage is priced separately.

  • Bodily Injury Liability 

    For injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.

  • Property Damage Liability

    For damage the policyholder caused to someone else's property.

  • Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

    For treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. At its broadest, PIP can cover medical payments, lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an auto accident.

  • Collision Damage to your car

    For damage to the policyholder's car from a collision. The collision could be with another car, a light post, fire hydrant, etc.

  • Comprehensive Damage to your car

    For damage to the policyholder's car that doesn't involve a collision with another car. Covered risks include fire, theft, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, flood, riot and civil commotion.

Auto insurance 

  • Uninsured Motorist Coverage

    For treatment of policyholder's injuries as a result of collision with an uninsured driver. Underinsured motorist coverage can also be included in an auto policy. Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has auto liability insurance, but the limit of insurance is inadequate to pay for your damages.

  • Roadside Assistance

    For when your vehicle becomes disabled from mechanical breakdown, dead battery, flat tire, lockout or no gas or entrapment in snow, mud, sand and needs towing to the nearest repair facility. 

  • Rental car reimbursement

    For the use of rental cars when your vehicle is inoperable from damage claimed under comprehensive or collision damage coverage.  

  • Loan / Lease Payoff

    For gap coverage if you have a difference between the amount you owe on your auto loan and the amount insurance pays if your vehicle is declared a total loss or stolen and not recovered, less your deductible.  

©2019 by HTX Web Cafe'. All Rights Reserved By The Brandy Jackson Agency

Stay Connected

Social Media


Brandy Jackson Agency

1414 S. Loop W Suite 140

Phone: (713) 714-4212

Fax (713) 714-4213